Zeos For Men QU3 Face Scrub 150ml
- In Stock
Zeos QU3 Facial scrub with Resistem and coconut husk gently exfoliates the skin, naturally removing dead cells and dirt. Providing a self-defence for the skin leaving your face feeling rejuvenated, fresh and smooth. Natural Vitamins E and B5 help you feel freshly balanced and hydrated.
- Exfoliates the Skin Removing Dead Skin Cells and Dirt
- Helps Hard working Skin Feel Balance and New
- Shea Butter Hydration For The Face
- Urban Living Skin Protection/Regeneration Technology
- Includes Natural Vitamins E & B5
- Suitable For Daily Use
- Winner of best skin care range 2015- Male Grooming Review
Resistem™- Natural plant stem cell technology that mimics the skin’s own defence mechanisms. While the skin undergoes daily stress such as UVAB, stress, pollution, smoke, junk food. These generate noxious agents which contribute to the accumulation of toxins that creates redness, premature ageing and reduces the natural skin glow. Resitem™ helps build a defence in the heart of the skin and boost the skin ability to regenerate itself.
Natural Vitamin E- Increase collagen production to enhance the skin’s repair process.
Natural Vitamin B5- keeps the skin hydrated and healthy it also softness the skin.
Shea Butter -Provides nourishment and boost hydration of the skin.
How to Use: Lather up a plum sized dollop in your palm, close your eyes and work gently into wet skin (this is your skin, you are not removing rust from your car’s bodywork). Splash with luke warm water to rinse and pat dry.
Delivery options for United Kingdom
- FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £20 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Standard Delivery on orders under £20 is £1.99 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Upgraded Delivery£2.99 sent by Royal Mail 1st Class 2-3 days
- Express Delivery £5.50 sent by 24hr Royal mail for orders placed before 11.59am*(please see note below)
*Notes on Express Delivery
Orders placed before 11.59am Monday to Thursday will be delivered the next day, orders placed before 11.59am on a Friday will be delivered on the Monday. Bank holidays and weekends are not included as these are not normal working days for our couriers.
Outlying areas may be subject to delivery delays and we cannot guarantee next day delivery, for example: Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Channel Islands.
Returns & Refunds
Please find below our most important conditions of returns, more information is available on our Returns & Refunds Page.
- Items can only be returned for a refund if they are un-used
- Products must be in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals intact
- Orders must be returned within 28 days of despatch
- If you do not have your delivery note please include your order number and reason for return
- Any faults or breakages when delivered should be reported within 7 days
- When we have received the return request you will be emailed with a label
- You can then attach the FREEPOST label to the package