The Bluebeards Revenge Cut-Throat Razor
- In Stock
The Bluebeards Revenge Cut-Throat Razor is a stylish replaceable blade shavette that features the distinctive Bluebeards logo on the handle. A close relative to the straight razor with the difference being that the blades can be changed, just like a safety razor. This means you don't have to worry about sharpening, yet you can enjoy the closeness of a straight razor shave. The Bluebeards Revenge Cut-Throat Razor comes in a plastic slip case and is laser etched with the Bluebeards skull.
- Stylish replaceable blade shavette/straight razor
- Don't have to worry about sharpening
- Enjoy the closeness of a straight razor shave
- Comes in a plastic slip case
- Metal blade holder is laser etched with the Bluebeards skull
How To Use: This shavette uses standard double edged razor blades which are readily available in most supermarkets and online. These need to be snapped in half prior to insertion in the holder. This process is very simple, please follow the instructions below.
1.) With the blade still in its wrapping carefully bend lengthwise until the blade snaps. Open wrapper and place to one side.
2.) Open the top hinged cover of the shavette until it is fully back.
3.) Split the blade holder so that the shavette is now fanned out into 3 parts.
4.) Carefully take one half of the blade you previously snapped in half and place against the location pins.
5.) Carefully close the other half of the blade holder over the blade until the pins locate in the holes. If the blade moves slightly at this point then just lightly push back in position (but not with your fingers). Push the hinged cover back over the blade holder, a small portion of the edge of the blade should be showing evenly.
6.) Congratulations you are now ready to commence shaving.
Delivery options for United Kingdom
- FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £20 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Standard Delivery on orders under £20 is £1.99 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Upgraded Delivery£2.99 sent by Royal Mail 1st Class 2-3 days
- Express Delivery £5.95 sent by 24hr Royal mail for orders placed before 11.59am*(please see note below)
*Notes on Express Delivery
Orders placed before 11.59am Monday to Thursday will be delivered the next day, orders placed before 11.59am on a Friday will be delivered on the Monday. Bank holidays and weekends are not included as these are not normal working days for our couriers.
Outlying areas may be subject to delivery delays and we cannot guarantee next day delivery, for example: Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Channel Islands.
Returns & Refunds
Please find below our most important conditions of returns, more information is available on our Returns & Refunds Page.
- Items can only be returned for a refund if they are un-used
- Products must be in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals intact
- Orders must be returned within 28 days of despatch
- If you do not have your delivery note please include your order number and reason for return
- Any faults or breakages when delivered should be reported within 7 days
- When we have received the return request you will be emailed with a label
- You can then attach the FREEPOST label to the package