This product has been designed to dry out spots and pimples overnight, working in as little as 8 hours. It will visibly reduce the appearance of spots and pimples while helping to calm the redness caused by inflammation. Zit Zapper is a fast acting formulation designed to cleanse the affected area and manage spots by using a potent combination of high performance and yet naturally derived ingredients which work to deeply exfoliate and unclog pores, calm, and reduce the appearance of ugly red inflammation.
- Dry out spots and pimples overnight
- Works in as little as 8 hours
- Calm the redness caused by inflammation
- Cleanses the affected area
- Keep your complexion clear and natural
- Deeply exfoliate and unclog pores
How to Use:
After cleansing, apply directly to the affected area using the sponge head applicator. For best results use twice daily, morning and evening.
- Melaleuca alternifolia oil (Tea Tree): Obtained from the leaves and branchlets of the Australian tree Melaleuca alternifolia, Tea Tree has antibacterial properties and has been shown to assist in the treatment of skin infections, including pimples.
- Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) extract: A skin freshener and astringent made from the leaves of the Hamamalis virginiana tree. Traditionally used as tonic and astringent in the treatment of irritations and local inflammation of the skin.
- Salicylic Acid: Salicylic Acid has an antimicrobial action and reduces follicle blockage which helps to clear out infected pores. It also has keratolytic activity which helps to dissolve the top layer of skin cells, allowing oil, dead skin cells and bacteria to escape from under the skin.
- Zinc Sulphate: Zinc Sulphate acts as an astringent and is useful in the healing of the tissue, preventing scarring, as well as being anti-inflammatory.
Delivery options for United Kingdom
- FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £20 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Standard Delivery on orders under £20 is £1.99 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Upgraded Delivery£2.99 sent by Royal Mail 1st Class 2-3 days
- Express Delivery £5.50 sent by 24hr Royal mail for orders placed before 11.59am*(please see note below)
*Notes on Express Delivery
Orders placed before 11.59am Monday to Thursday will be delivered the next day, orders placed before 11.59am on a Friday will be delivered on the Monday. Bank holidays and weekends are not included as these are not normal working days for our couriers.
Outlying areas may be subject to delivery delays and we cannot guarantee next day delivery, for example: Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Channel Islands.
Returns & Refunds
Please find below our most important conditions of returns, more information is available on our Returns & Refunds Page.
- Items can only be returned for a refund if they are un-used
- Products must be in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals intact
- Orders must be returned within 28 days of despatch
- If you do not have your delivery note please include your order number and reason for return
- Any faults or breakages when delivered should be reported within 7 days
- When we have received the return request you will be emailed with a label
- You can then attach the FREEPOST label to the package