This product will reduce the appearance of visible spider veins, broken capillaries and burst blood vessels in just a few weeks. This formulation contains Phytotonine, a botanical complex scientifically shown to decrease visible discoloration by 24% and reduce the appearance of spider veins by 25% in less than a 4 week period.
- Reduce the appearance of visible spider veins, broken capillaries and burst blood vessels
- Decrease visible discoloration by 24%
- Reduce the appearance of spider veins by 25%
- Works in less than a 4 week period
How to Use: Apply a liberal amount of cream on the affected area and gently smooth in until absorbed. For the best results use after warm bath or shower to ensure open pores.
- Phytotonine: Phytotonine is composed of concentrated extracts of Arnica, Cypress and Solomon’s Seal. It is rich in flavonoids, saponosides and procyanidols which are responsible for its favourable action on microcirculation and the strengthening of vein walls. A scientific investigation has shown that application of Phytotonine to the legs for 4 weeks improved blood circulation to the legs by 26%. Furthermore, treatment for 3 weeks showed a 24% decrease in the redness of the affected area and a 25% reduction of extravascular blood flow.
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A): Retinol plumps, thickens, improves the texture, increases the firmness, smooths and promotes healthy blood circulation of the skin. Retinol can also help to repair the signs of sun damage and prevent further injury.
- Phytotonine - strengthening of vein walls.
- Aloe Vera Gel - nourishing properties.
- Vitamin C - regenerates the skin.
- Allantoin - heals wounds and skin ulcers and stimulates growth of healthy tissue.
- Lavender - soothing and healing properties.
- Arnica - helps bruising and blood pooling.
- Calendula - repairs the skin and veins.
Delivery options for United Kingdom
- FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £20 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Standard Delivery on orders under £20 is £1.99 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Upgraded Delivery£2.99 sent by Royal Mail 1st Class 2-3 days
- Express Delivery £5.95 sent by 24hr Royal mail for orders placed before 11.59am*(please see note below)
*Notes on Express Delivery
Orders placed before 11.59am Monday to Thursday will be delivered the next day, orders placed before 11.59am on a Friday will be delivered on the Monday. Bank holidays and weekends are not included as these are not normal working days for our couriers.
Outlying areas may be subject to delivery delays and we cannot guarantee next day delivery, for example: Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Channel Islands.
Returns & Refunds
Please find below our most important conditions of returns, more information is available on our Returns & Refunds Page.
- Items can only be returned for a refund if they are un-used
- Products must be in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals intact
- Orders must be returned within 28 days of despatch
- If you do not have your delivery note please include your order number and reason for return
- Any faults or breakages when delivered should be reported within 7 days
- When we have received the return request you will be emailed with a label
- You can then attach the FREEPOST label to the package