Skin Doctors Powerbrasion Home Micro-dermabrasion System
This system provides you with visible results fast without the doctor, pain or expense. It combines both Micro-Dermabrasion and a Hydroxy Acid exfoliation to give you professional results in as little as 10 days. The Micro-Dermabrasion gently removes the dull lifeless top layer of skin to reveal the fresh, smooth, new glowing skin that lies beneath. It can also help reduce the appearance of blemishes, wrinkles, sun spots, freckles, visible pores and acne scarring. Cleanse and powerfully exfoliate away that ageing surface layer of skin.
How to Use:
- Cleanse face thoroughly.
- Attach the foam applicator to the Micro-dermabrasion Accelerator Unit.
- Dot the Intensive Micro-dermabrasion Crystals to the parts of the face or body to be treated.
- Using circular motions, and gentle pressure massage the Intensive Micro-dermabrasion Crystals into the treatment areas for up to 5 minutes per area.
- Dust the crystals off the treatment area with a dry towel or flannel cloth.
- Rinse area thoroughly and pat dry.
- Apply the 24-hour resurfacing cream (DO NOT rinse off).
- Follow with daily or nightly moisturiser.
- Clean micro-orbit heads and store in a cool dry place.
- Use 1-2 times a week for best results.
The average person requires between 5-9 applications, spaced 1-2 days apart.
- Intensive Micro-Dermabrasion Crystals: This multi-active yet gentle scrub contains microencapsulated beads rather than aluminium oxide (Corundum) so you get all of the benefits of powerful exfoliation, without harsh scratching or damage to your skin. Melaleuca Alternifolia (Australian Tea Tree) Oil Obtained from the leaves and branchlets of the Australian tree Melaleuca Alternifolia, Tea Tree has antibacterial properties and has been shown to assist in the treatment of skin infections, including acne blemishes.
- Micro-Dermabrasion Accelerator Unit : This battery driven, hand-held device sets the beads into micro-orbit on the skin for an intense exfoliating effect.
- 24hr Resurfacing Cream – Gamma Hydroxy
- Concentrated skin resurfacing cream : Containing AHAs (Glycolic and Lactic Acid) work by loosening the thick outer layer of skin. And through this microscopic exfoliation activity they help to improve the skin’s visible texture including fine wrinkles, signs of sun damage and skin depressions.
- Salicylic Acid: Encourages the sloughing of dead skin as AHAs do, but also can help to exfoliate inside the pore. This advantage makes it very effective for reducing the appearance of blemishes.
Delivery options for United Kingdom
- FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £20 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Standard Delivery on orders under £20 is £1.99 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Upgraded Delivery£2.99 sent by Royal Mail 1st Class 2-3 days
- Express Delivery £6.50 sent by 24hr Courier Next-day delivery for orders placed before 2pm*(please see note below)
*Notes on Express Delivery
Orders placed before 2pm Monday to Thursday will be delivered the next day, orders placed before 2pm on a Friday will be delivered on the Monday. Bank holidays and weekends are not included as these are not normal working days for our couriers.
Outlying areas may be subject to delivery delays and we cannot guarantee next day delivery, for example: Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Channel Islands.
Returns & Refunds
Please find below our most important conditions of returns, more information is available on our Returns & Refunds Page.
- Items can only be returned for a refund if they are un-used
- Products must be in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals intact
- Orders must be returned within 28 days of despatch
- If you do not have your delivery note please include your order number and reason for return
- Any faults or breakages when delivered should be reported within 7 days
- When we have received the return request you will be emailed with a label
- You can then attach the FREEPOST label to the package