This serum will dramatically smooth away the appearance of wrinkles, bags and puffiness from your eyes in just minutes. A temporary eye-lifting serum that painlessly smooths away the signs of ageing and is based on a breakthrough formulation used by world class surgeons and top Hollywood make-up artists, to provide instant results that will last the whole day.
How to Use:
- Remove all make-up and clean and dry the skin
- Shake bottle slightly before use
- Test the serum on your palm. If texture of the lotion is gritty, continue shaking the bottle
- Place a few drops on your index finger, and in a crescent shape motion apply three strokes to form a thin layer under the eyes. The strokes should start at the inner area under the eye and move towards the hairline.
- Once applied look straight ahead and try not to make any facial movements such as smiling or talking for at least 2 to 3 minutes or until the serum has dried
- You will feel your skin tightening and in some cases a tingling sensation that lasts 2-3 minutes.
- Biocare SA: Biocare SA is composed of Albumin and Hyaluronic Acid, and forms a water retaining, highly elastic film that keeps the skin under the eye well hydrated, plump, smooth and tightened. The Albumin component lifts furrows up to the level of surrounding skin by means of contraction. It also forms a film which becomes translucent, diffusing and reflecting light, allowing the wrinkles in the skin under the eye to appear less pronounced.
- Skin Tightener ST: This ingredient combines hydrophilic polysaccharides derived from the algae Macrocystis pyrifera with wheat protein. Skin Tightener ST was seen to tighten and smooth the skin dramatically after just 5 minutes.
- Sodium Silicate: When applied to the skin, this ingredient dries immediately and contributes to the formation of the film which provides for instant lifting effect.
Delivery options for United Kingdom
- FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £20 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Standard Delivery on orders under £20 is £1.99 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Upgraded Delivery£2.99 sent by Royal Mail 1st Class 2-3 days
- Express Delivery £5.95 sent by 24hr Royal mail for orders placed before 11.59am*(please see note below)
*Notes on Express Delivery
Orders placed before 11.59am Monday to Thursday will be delivered the next day, orders placed before 11.59am on a Friday will be delivered on the Monday. Bank holidays and weekends are not included as these are not normal working days for our couriers.
Outlying areas may be subject to delivery delays and we cannot guarantee next day delivery, for example: Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Channel Islands.
Returns & Refunds
Please find below our most important conditions of returns, more information is available on our Returns & Refunds Page.
- Items can only be returned for a refund if they are un-used
- Products must be in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals intact
- Orders must be returned within 28 days of despatch
- If you do not have your delivery note please include your order number and reason for return
- Any faults or breakages when delivered should be reported within 7 days
- When we have received the return request you will be emailed with a label
- You can then attach the FREEPOST label to the package