Skin Doctors Ingrow Go Lotion 120ml
- In Stock
This lotion has been designed to exfoliate skin prone to ingrown hairs and razor bumps. It will leave your skin feeling bump free and can be used after you have shaven or waxed to ensure your skin remains beautifully smooth.
Ingrow Go is so effective you can be rid of those bumps in as little as 24 hours, continued use will keep your skin smooth and bump-free for good. Used regularly, you'll never have to experience the embarrassment of ingrown hairs again.
Perfect for legs, underarms, bikini line, face or anywhere that is prone to ingrown hairs.
- Relief in as little as 24 hours
- Remove existing ingrown hairs
- Continued use will keep you silky smooth and bump-free
- Perfect for legs, underarms, bikini line, face or anywhere really
- Soothe the appearance of the problem, leaving skin smooth and clear
- Contains potent ingredients that have a two-way action
- Cleans out and purifies the affected pore
- Exfoliates the dry dead skin which releases the trapped hair
Please note: This product is not suitable if you are sensitive to Aspirin.
How to Use:
- Moisten cotton ball with lotion and apply directly to affected area.
- Use morning and night until skin clears.
- To prevent ingrown hairs, apply to the skin several days prior to waxing to lift ingrown hairs and ensure complete hair removal.
- Wait 12 hours after shaving or waxing before applying.
Delivery options for United Kingdom
- FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £20 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Standard Delivery on orders under £20 is £1.99 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Upgraded Delivery£2.99 sent by Royal Mail 1st Class 2-3 days
- Express Delivery £5.50 sent by 24hr Royal mail for orders placed before 11.59am*(please see note below)
*Notes on Express Delivery
Orders placed before 11.59am Monday to Thursday will be delivered the next day, orders placed before 11.59am on a Friday will be delivered on the Monday. Bank holidays and weekends are not included as these are not normal working days for our couriers.
Outlying areas may be subject to delivery delays and we cannot guarantee next day delivery, for example: Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Channel Islands.
Returns & Refunds
Please find below our most important conditions of returns, more information is available on our Returns & Refunds Page.
- Items can only be returned for a refund if they are un-used
- Products must be in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals intact
- Orders must be returned within 28 days of despatch
- If you do not have your delivery note please include your order number and reason for return
- Any faults or breakages when delivered should be reported within 7 days
- When we have received the return request you will be emailed with a label
- You can then attach the FREEPOST label to the package