Skin Doctors Eye Smooth will reduce the appearance of crow's feet, creeping and under eye wrinkles. This product has been specifically formulated to smooth away signs of ageing without surgery. With the active ingredient Matrixyl 3000, Eyesmooth has been clinically proven to reduce the appearance of deep eye wrinkles by up to 45% in 8 weeks. This product also contains SesaFlash to instantly tighten the skin and Shea Butter to condition and hydrate.
How to Use:
- Cleanse skin thoroughly and pat dry.
- Gently pat product directly onto the affected areas starting at the inside corner and working outwards.
- Matrixyl 3000: Contains 2 matrikine peptides (proteins), Pal-GHK and PA1-GQPR, which act in synergy to repair cutaneous damage caused by age. Matrixyl 3000 has been shown to reduce wrinkle depth around the eye area, reduce the roughness of skin, decrease the area occupied by deep wrinkles and improve skin tone.
- SesaFlash: is an original, patented, molecular combination which provides an instant tightening effect. It helps to firm and moisturise the skin thus promoting a younger looking appearance instantly.
- Tagravit R: is newly developed patented encapsulated retinol. Encapsulated Retinol (Vitamin A) is only activated upon application to the skin which prevents the oxidation of the retinol and provides for a much more concentrated cream as it has not disintegrated throughout its shelf life and slow usage. Furthermore, Tagravit R microcapsules provide a means to control the release of the desired active such as retinol. Retinol has anti-ageing activity (wrinkles, lines and loss of elasticity), is highly effective for UV damaged skin and assists in improving the cell renewal process.
Delivery options for United Kingdom
- FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £20 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Standard Delivery on orders under £20 is £1.99 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Upgraded Delivery£2.99 sent by Royal Mail 1st Class 2-3 days
- Express Delivery £5.50 sent by 24hr Royal mail for orders placed before 11.59am*(please see note below)
*Notes on Express Delivery
Orders placed before 11.59am Monday to Thursday will be delivered the next day, orders placed before 11.59am on a Friday will be delivered on the Monday. Bank holidays and weekends are not included as these are not normal working days for our couriers.
Outlying areas may be subject to delivery delays and we cannot guarantee next day delivery, for example: Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Channel Islands.
Returns & Refunds
Please find below our most important conditions of returns, more information is available on our Returns & Refunds Page.
- Items can only be returned for a refund if they are un-used
- Products must be in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals intact
- Orders must be returned within 28 days of despatch
- If you do not have your delivery note please include your order number and reason for return
- Any faults or breakages when delivered should be reported within 7 days
- When we have received the return request you will be emailed with a label
- You can then attach the FREEPOST label to the package