Skin Doctors Exfoliating Crystals 100ml
- In Stock
These crystals have a powerful exfoliating action to reduce signs of ageing for a fresh, glowing complexion. This product will remove dead, dull and lifeless skin with the deep scrubbing action of the intensive crystals. It contain micro-encapsulated beads for all the benefits of a powerful exfoliation without harsh scratching or damage to your skin. You will see visible improvements in the quality of skin texture from the very first application.
For best results, use as part of the Powerbrasion Home Micro-Dermabrasion System.
How to Use:
- Cleanse face thoroughly and pat dry.
- Dot the Intensive Micro-dermabrasion Crystals on the parts of the face or body to be treated.
- Using Micro-dermabrasion Accelerator Unit or exfoliating gloves, and using circular, massage the crystals into the treatment areas for up to 5 minutes per area.
- Dust the crystals off the treatment area with a dry towel or flannel cloth.
- Rinse area thoroughly and pat dry.
- Apply Gamma Hydroxy and then a moisturiser.
- Use 1 – 2 times a week to maintain glowing results.
- Microencapsulated beads – Rather than aluminum oxide (Corundum), these microencapsulated beads will give you all of the benefits of a powerful exfoliation, without harsh scratching or damage to your skin.
- Melaleuca alternifolia (Australian Tea Tree) Oil – Obtained from the leaves and branchlets of the Australian tree Melaleuca alternifolia, Tea Tree has antibacterial properties and has been shown to assist in the treatment of skin infections, including acne blemishes.
Delivery options for United Kingdom
- FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £20 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Standard Delivery on orders under £20 is £1.99 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Upgraded Delivery£2.99 sent by Royal Mail 1st Class 2-3 days
- Express Delivery £5.50 sent by 24hr Royal mail for orders placed before 11.59am*(please see note below)
*Notes on Express Delivery
Orders placed before 11.59am Monday to Thursday will be delivered the next day, orders placed before 11.59am on a Friday will be delivered on the Monday. Bank holidays and weekends are not included as these are not normal working days for our couriers.
Outlying areas may be subject to delivery delays and we cannot guarantee next day delivery, for example: Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Channel Islands.
Returns & Refunds
Please find below our most important conditions of returns, more information is available on our Returns & Refunds Page.
- Items can only be returned for a refund if they are un-used
- Products must be in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals intact
- Orders must be returned within 28 days of despatch
- If you do not have your delivery note please include your order number and reason for return
- Any faults or breakages when delivered should be reported within 7 days
- When we have received the return request you will be emailed with a label
- You can then attach the FREEPOST label to the package