Pureology Hydrate Conditioner 250ml
- In Stock - Free Delivery
The Pureology Hydrate Conditioner has been designed as a soft, luxurious, colour protecting conditioner that will re-hydrate even the driest of hair. It contains Jojoba Esters, Shea Butter, Natural Plant Extracts, Peppermint Sage and Rosemary. You will be provided with intensely hydrated hair without weight, whilst the special ingredients awaken the senses with an energising, refreshing fragrance.
- Replenishes dry hair with movement and manageability
- Will not weigh the hair down
- Natural conditioning and no static frizz
- Awakens the senses with an energizing boost
- Soft, luxurious, colour protecting conditioner
- Contains Jojoba, Shea Butter and Natural Plant Extracts
How To Use: Wash hair first with Pureology Hydrate Shampoo, Massage gently into hair and scalp. Wait 1–2 minutes then rinse. For sensitive scalps, rinse after 30 seconds.
Delivery options for United Kingdom
- FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £20 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Standard Delivery on orders under £20 is £1.99 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Upgraded Delivery£2.99 sent by Royal Mail 1st Class 2-3 days
- Express Delivery £5.50 sent by 24hr Royal mail for orders placed before 11.59am*(please see note below)
*Notes on Express Delivery
Orders placed before 11.59am Monday to Thursday will be delivered the next day, orders placed before 11.59am on a Friday will be delivered on the Monday. Bank holidays and weekends are not included as these are not normal working days for our couriers.
Outlying areas may be subject to delivery delays and we cannot guarantee next day delivery, for example: Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Channel Islands.
Returns & Refunds
Please find below our most important conditions of returns, more information is available on our Returns & Refunds Page.
- Items can only be returned for a refund if they are un-used
- Products must be in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals intact
- Orders must be returned within 28 days of despatch
- If you do not have your delivery note please include your order number and reason for return
- Any faults or breakages when delivered should be reported within 7 days
- When we have received the return request you will be emailed with a label
- You can then attach the FREEPOST label to the package