Pureology 4 Precious Oil Shampoo 1000ml
- In Stock - Free Delivery
The Pureology 4 Precious Oil Shampoo 1000ml has a concentrated oil formula that will not only clean your hair and scalp, but will also add much needed nutrients. It also has the ability to replenish all hair types to a healthy and conditioned state.
- A Sulfate-Free cleanser that contains a concentrated oil formula
- Gently foams, intensifies shine and adds suppleness
- Protects colour vibrancy while delivering 4X the active ingredients
- Drastically replenish all hair types
How To Use: Apply a small amount of shampoo to wet hair and lather. Rinse and repeat if necessary.
Delivery options for United Kingdom
- FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £20 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Standard Delivery on orders under £20 is £1.99 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Upgraded Delivery£2.99 sent by Royal Mail 1st Class 2-3 days
- Express Delivery £6.50 sent by 24hr Courier Next-day delivery for orders placed before 2pm*(please see note below)
*Notes on Express Delivery
Orders placed before 2pm Monday to Thursday will be delivered the next day, orders placed before 2pm on a Friday will be delivered on the Monday. Bank holidays and weekends are not included as these are not normal working days for our couriers.
Outlying areas may be subject to delivery delays and we cannot guarantee next day delivery, for example: Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Channel Islands.
Returns & Refunds
Please find below our most important conditions of returns, more information is available on our Returns & Refunds Page.
- Items can only be returned for a refund if they are un-used
- Products must be in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals intact
- Orders must be returned within 28 days of despatch
- If you do not have your delivery note please include your order number and reason for return
- Any faults or breakages when delivered should be reported within 7 days
- When we have received the return request you will be emailed with a label
- You can then attach the FREEPOST label to the package