Pureology 4 Platinum Reconstruct Masque 200ml
- In Stock - Free Delivery
The Pureology 4 Platinum Reconstruct Masque will deeply repair and restore any high lift or blonde hair type from the very first use. This treatment masque improves strength, shine and overall condition to enhance your hair like never before.
- A concentrated product that penetrates deep into the hair’s cuticle
- Strengthen, soften and repair high-lighted hair types
- Weightless in feel and transforms damaged blondes
- Improved elasticity, ultimate softness and incredible shine
How To Use: Shampoo first then apply to damp hair. Leave for 5 minutes then rinse again.
Delivery options for United Kingdom
- FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £20 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Standard Delivery on orders under £20 is £1.99 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Upgraded Delivery£2.99 sent by Royal Mail 1st Class 2-3 days
- Express Delivery £5.50 sent by 24hr Royal mail for orders placed before 11.59am*(please see note below)
*Notes on Express Delivery
Orders placed before 11.59am Monday to Thursday will be delivered the next day, orders placed before 11.59am on a Friday will be delivered on the Monday. Bank holidays and weekends are not included as these are not normal working days for our couriers.
Outlying areas may be subject to delivery delays and we cannot guarantee next day delivery, for example: Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Channel Islands.
Returns & Refunds
Please find below our most important conditions of returns, more information is available on our Returns & Refunds Page.
- Items can only be returned for a refund if they are un-used
- Products must be in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals intact
- Orders must be returned within 28 days of despatch
- If you do not have your delivery note please include your order number and reason for return
- Any faults or breakages when delivered should be reported within 7 days
- When we have received the return request you will be emailed with a label
- You can then attach the FREEPOST label to the package