Pharmagel Lip Recovery 15g
- In Stock - Free Delivery
Pharmagel Lip Recovery has been designed to smooth and protect your lips with clinically proven anti-ageing and moisturising ingredients. This special treatment intensely hydrates while helping to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, this improves the lip shape and fullness.
- Contains Anti-ageing peptides that hydrate while reducing the signs of age
- Locks in moisture to prevent dryness and cracking
- Helps stimulate collagen production for firmer, smoother texture
- Ideal base for lipstick
- Repairs lips and diminishes the appearance of vertical lines.
How To Use: Apply Pharmagel Lip Recovery daily to lips and Re-apply as required.
Delivery options for United Kingdom
- FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £20 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Standard Delivery on orders under £20 is £1.99 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Upgraded Delivery£2.99 sent by Royal Mail 1st Class 2-3 days
- Express Delivery £5.50 sent by 24hr Royal mail for orders placed before 11.59am*(please see note below)
*Notes on Express Delivery
Orders placed before 11.59am Monday to Thursday will be delivered the next day, orders placed before 11.59am on a Friday will be delivered on the Monday. Bank holidays and weekends are not included as these are not normal working days for our couriers.
Outlying areas may be subject to delivery delays and we cannot guarantee next day delivery, for example: Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Channel Islands.
Returns & Refunds
Please find below our most important conditions of returns, more information is available on our Returns & Refunds Page.
- Items can only be returned for a refund if they are un-used
- Products must be in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals intact
- Orders must be returned within 28 days of despatch
- If you do not have your delivery note please include your order number and reason for return
- Any faults or breakages when delivered should be reported within 7 days
- When we have received the return request you will be emailed with a label
- You can then attach the FREEPOST label to the package