Pharmagel Eye Prote 15ml
- In Stock - Free Delivery
Pharmagel Eye Prote has the ability to reverse eye area wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles, all while helping to replace lost tone and elasticity. This luxurious formulation contains special ingredients which breathe life into skin cells surrounding the eye contours to produce visible results.
- Activated oxygen will re-firms, re-surfaces and tone the area around the eye
- Helps to reduce dark circles
- Works quickly to reduce wrinkles & crows feet
- Has a Non greasy & non-Comedogenic formula
- Contains NO Paraben
How To Use: Gently pat a small amount of Eye Proté cream to the upper and outer eye area. Can be used day and night if required.
Delivery options for United Kingdom
- FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £20 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Standard Delivery on orders under £20 is £1.99 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Upgraded Delivery£2.99 sent by Royal Mail 1st Class 2-3 days
- Express Delivery £5.95 sent by 24hr Royal mail for orders placed before 11.59am*(please see note below)
*Notes on Express Delivery
Orders placed before 11.59am Monday to Thursday will be delivered the next day, orders placed before 11.59am on a Friday will be delivered on the Monday. Bank holidays and weekends are not included as these are not normal working days for our couriers.
Outlying areas may be subject to delivery delays and we cannot guarantee next day delivery, for example: Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Channel Islands.
Returns & Refunds
Please find below our most important conditions of returns, more information is available on our Returns & Refunds Page.
- Items can only be returned for a refund if they are un-used
- Products must be in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals intact
- Orders must be returned within 28 days of despatch
- If you do not have your delivery note please include your order number and reason for return
- Any faults or breakages when delivered should be reported within 7 days
- When we have received the return request you will be emailed with a label
- You can then attach the FREEPOST label to the package