Pharmagel Eye Beaute 60 Pads
- In Stock - Free Delivery
Pharmagel Eye Beauté Pads are botanical herbal treatment pads that have been designed to relieve the effects of puffy and swollen eye tissue. They are great at treating eye puffiness and lazy tissue, UV damage, fluid retention and environmental stress. that can result in unsightly bags or pouches around the eyes.
- Relieves the effects of tired, swollen eyes
- Reduces puffiness and lazy tissue
- Suitable for all skin types
- Has a botancial herbal formula
- Hypoallergenic and Oil-Free
How To Use: After cleansing simply place one eye pad over each closed eye. Leave for approx 5 minutes and then remove. Discard after using.
Delivery options for United Kingdom
- FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £20 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Standard Delivery on orders under £20 is £1.99 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Upgraded Delivery£2.99 sent by Royal Mail 1st Class 2-3 days
- Express Delivery £5.50 sent by 24hr Royal mail for orders placed before 11.59am*(please see note below)
*Notes on Express Delivery
Orders placed before 11.59am Monday to Thursday will be delivered the next day, orders placed before 11.59am on a Friday will be delivered on the Monday. Bank holidays and weekends are not included as these are not normal working days for our couriers.
Outlying areas may be subject to delivery delays and we cannot guarantee next day delivery, for example: Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Channel Islands.
Returns & Refunds
Please find below our most important conditions of returns, more information is available on our Returns & Refunds Page.
- Items can only be returned for a refund if they are un-used
- Products must be in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals intact
- Orders must be returned within 28 days of despatch
- If you do not have your delivery note please include your order number and reason for return
- Any faults or breakages when delivered should be reported within 7 days
- When we have received the return request you will be emailed with a label
- You can then attach the FREEPOST label to the package