Pharmagel DN-24 Hydracreme 56g
- In Stock
Pharmagel DN-24 Hydracrème Intensive Vitamin Moisturizer has been formulated for normal to dry skin types that are in need of a restorative facial treatment. This product will revitalise the skin to a youthful resilency, whilst providing extensive anti-aging benefits. Pharmagel DN-24 is also effective at restoring the skin's tone and elasticity whilst reducing the appearance of fine lines.
- Ideal for normal and dehydrated skin types
- An Intensive hydrating vitamin based moisturiser
- Can be used day and night
- Rich Antioxidant age reversal formula
- Botanical and Hypoallergenic
- Contains no Paraben
How To Use: Apply moisturizer to face and neck areas morning and evening after cleansing and toning. May also be used with other Pharmagel products.
Delivery options for United Kingdom
- FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £20 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Standard Delivery on orders under £20 is £1.99 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Upgraded Delivery£2.99 sent by Royal Mail 1st Class 2-3 days
- Express Delivery £5.50 sent by 24hr Royal mail for orders placed before 11.59am*(please see note below)
*Notes on Express Delivery
Orders placed before 11.59am Monday to Thursday will be delivered the next day, orders placed before 11.59am on a Friday will be delivered on the Monday. Bank holidays and weekends are not included as these are not normal working days for our couriers.
Outlying areas may be subject to delivery delays and we cannot guarantee next day delivery, for example: Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Channel Islands.
Returns & Refunds
Please find below our most important conditions of returns, more information is available on our Returns & Refunds Page.
- Items can only be returned for a refund if they are un-used
- Products must be in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals intact
- Orders must be returned within 28 days of despatch
- If you do not have your delivery note please include your order number and reason for return
- Any faults or breakages when delivered should be reported within 7 days
- When we have received the return request you will be emailed with a label
- You can then attach the FREEPOST label to the package