Lola's Apothecary Tranquil Isle Relaxing Bath & Shower Oil 100ml
- In Stock - Free Delivery
This relaxing bath & shower oil will help to soak away the day’s stresses in a therapeutic blend of nature's most relaxing plant essences. With a sleepy heart of Lavender and Roman Camomile, supported by an earthy base of Cedarwood and Vetivert, subtly brightened by a whisper of Lemon in the top note. Turn down the lights, place a few candles around the bathroom and add a few drops of bath oil into a full bath. Slide into the warm bath, close your eyes and allow the uplifting vapour to open your chest. If you are in a rush then why not use in the shower.
- Soak away the day’s stresses in a therapeutic blend of nature's most relaxing plant essences
- Lavender relieves stress and eases headaches, plus is a powerful antiseptic to aid healing
- Roman Camomile is a gentle yet powerful sedative. Its anti-inflammatory action soothes sensitive skin
- Vetivert reduces nervous tension and promotes relaxation, an effective sleep aid
- Sweet Almond Oil is a good source of vitamin E, is easily absorbed with excellent emollient property
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that repairs free radical damage and improves skin elasticity
- Concentrated oil for up to 40 baths
- Does not contain any preservatives
How to Use: Add a few drops to a full bath or massage a small amount all over your body before showering.
Delivery options for United Kingdom
- FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £20 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Standard Delivery on orders under £20 is £1.99 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Upgraded Delivery£2.99 sent by Royal Mail 1st Class 2-3 days
- Express Delivery £5.95 sent by 24hr Royal mail for orders placed before 11.59am*(please see note below)
*Notes on Express Delivery
Orders placed before 11.59am Monday to Thursday will be delivered the next day, orders placed before 11.59am on a Friday will be delivered on the Monday. Bank holidays and weekends are not included as these are not normal working days for our couriers.
Outlying areas may be subject to delivery delays and we cannot guarantee next day delivery, for example: Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Channel Islands.
Returns & Refunds
Please find below our most important conditions of returns, more information is available on our Returns & Refunds Page.
- Items can only be returned for a refund if they are un-used
- Products must be in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals intact
- Orders must be returned within 28 days of despatch
- If you do not have your delivery note please include your order number and reason for return
- Any faults or breakages when delivered should be reported within 7 days
- When we have received the return request you will be emailed with a label
- You can then attach the FREEPOST label to the package