Lola's Apothecary Sweet Lullaby Soothing Bath & Shower Oil 100ml
- In Stock
This bath and shower oil has been created to provide a warm feel, embraced by a grounding blend of joyous and relaxing plant essences. Why not set the scene, place a few candles around the bathroom, add a few drops of bath oil into a full bath, close your eyes and rest softly on thoughts of happiness. If you are in more of a rush then why not use as a shower oil.
- Lavender relieves stress and eases headache. Also a powerful antiseptic to aid healing
- Vanilla is euphoric and comforting, promotes a sense of well being and tranquillity
- Soothes inflammation and rich in antioxidants
- Ylang Ylang eases stress and anxiety which helps lower blood pressure
- Balances sebum production & stimulates the scalp to aid hair growth
- Sweet Orange is uplifting yet calming
- Cleansing, stimulating and toning, effective on cellulite and helps ease indigestion
- Sweet Almond Oil is a good source of vitamin E, is easily absorbed with excellent emollient property
- Kind on sensitive skin and great for strong, healthy nails
- Grape seed Oil is high in omega 6, easily absorbed to nourish the skin
- Beta Carotene boosts cell turnover to promote skin healing
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that repairs free radical damage and improves skin elasticity
- Concentrated oil for up to 40 baths
- Does not contain any preservatives
How to Use: Add a few drops to a full bath or massage a small amount all over your body before showering.
Delivery options for United Kingdom
- FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £20 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Standard Delivery on orders under £20 is £1.99 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Upgraded Delivery£2.99 sent by Royal Mail 1st Class 2-3 days
- Express Delivery £5.50 sent by 24hr Royal mail for orders placed before 11.59am*(please see note below)
*Notes on Express Delivery
Orders placed before 11.59am Monday to Thursday will be delivered the next day, orders placed before 11.59am on a Friday will be delivered on the Monday. Bank holidays and weekends are not included as these are not normal working days for our couriers.
Outlying areas may be subject to delivery delays and we cannot guarantee next day delivery, for example: Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Channel Islands.
Returns & Refunds
Please find below our most important conditions of returns, more information is available on our Returns & Refunds Page.
- Items can only be returned for a refund if they are un-used
- Products must be in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals intact
- Orders must be returned within 28 days of despatch
- If you do not have your delivery note please include your order number and reason for return
- Any faults or breakages when delivered should be reported within 7 days
- When we have received the return request you will be emailed with a label
- You can then attach the FREEPOST label to the package