Lola's Apothecary Divine Grace Regenerative Body & Massage Oil 100ml
- In Stock
This massage oil is a multi-purpose beauty wonder that promotes deep healing and tranquillity. It has the ability to transform dull, dry, or problem skin and is suitable for face, body, hair & your nails. That's not all, it can also be used as a cleanser, moisturizer, stretch mark treatment and massage oil with it's freshly floral scent that inspires beauty and grace. A blushing bouquet of Rose de Mai, Damask Rose and Neroli at its regal heart, lifted by a fleeting kiss of fresh Bergamot.
- 30% Rose-hip Oil is a rich source of omega 3, 6 and 9 for skin regeneration
- Clinically proven to effectively erase stretch marks, age spots and fine lines
- Argan Oil is one of nature's richest sources of vitamin E for powerful antioxidant action
- Potent plant sterols help heal scar tissue and repair sun damage improving skin texture and radiance
- Sweet Almond Oil is a good source of vitamin E, easily absorbed with excellent emollient property
- Peach Kernel Oil is a light yet nourishing oil that improves hair texture and shine
- Vitamin E powerful antioxidant to repair free radical damage and improves skin elasticity
- Rose refines skin texture, reduces redness and soothes inflammation.
- Neroli improves skin elasticity, diminishes thread veins and encourages cell renewal
How to Use: Massage all over body on damp skin after shower or bath and before patting dry with a towel. Use on dry skin for intensive moisture.
Delivery options for United Kingdom
- FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £20 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Standard Delivery on orders under £20 is £1.99 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Upgraded Delivery£2.99 sent by Royal Mail 1st Class 2-3 days
- Express Delivery £5.95 sent by 24hr Royal mail for orders placed before 11.59am*(please see note below)
*Notes on Express Delivery
Orders placed before 11.59am Monday to Thursday will be delivered the next day, orders placed before 11.59am on a Friday will be delivered on the Monday. Bank holidays and weekends are not included as these are not normal working days for our couriers.
Outlying areas may be subject to delivery delays and we cannot guarantee next day delivery, for example: Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Channel Islands.
Returns & Refunds
Please find below our most important conditions of returns, more information is available on our Returns & Refunds Page.
- Items can only be returned for a refund if they are un-used
- Products must be in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals intact
- Orders must be returned within 28 days of despatch
- If you do not have your delivery note please include your order number and reason for return
- Any faults or breakages when delivered should be reported within 7 days
- When we have received the return request you will be emailed with a label
- You can then attach the FREEPOST label to the package