Kebelo Silk Shampoo will control the frizz, create smoothness & promote shine making it suitable for all hair types. This mild and gentle shampoo is infused with quinoa as well as nourishing amaranth and chamomile. These ingredients work in harmony to deeply clean, smooth and strengthen each hair strand whilst providing frizz-free, shiny hair.
- Larger 500ml size bottle with pump
- A mild and gentle shampoo
- Deep clean, smooth and strengthen each strand
- Creates frizz-free and shiny hair
- Does not contain parabens and sulfates
Hair Types: All hair
How To Use: Apply to wet hair and slowly massage in. Rinse thoroughly and repeat as required. For best results, use with Kebelo SILK Conditioner.
Delivery options for United Kingdom
- FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £20 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Standard Delivery on orders under £20 is £1.99 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Upgraded Delivery£2.99 sent by Royal Mail 1st Class 2-3 days
- Express Delivery £6.50 sent by 24hr Courier Next-day delivery for orders placed before 2pm*(please see note below)
*Notes on Express Delivery
Orders placed before 2pm Monday to Thursday will be delivered the next day, orders placed before 2pm on a Friday will be delivered on the Monday. Bank holidays and weekends are not included as these are not normal working days for our couriers.
Outlying areas may be subject to delivery delays and we cannot guarantee next day delivery, for example: Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Channel Islands.
Returns & Refunds
Please find below our most important conditions of returns, more information is available on our Returns & Refunds Page.
- Items can only be returned for a refund if they are un-used
- Products must be in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals intact
- Orders must be returned within 28 days of despatch
- If you do not have your delivery note please include your order number and reason for return
- Any faults or breakages when delivered should be reported within 7 days
- When we have received the return request you will be emailed with a label
- You can then attach the FREEPOST label to the package