- In Stock - Free Delivery
The ikoo e-styler combines the functions of straightening and brushing, simplifying the hair styling process in a unique way. The hair glides easily and without resistance, through the bristles. With the combination of brushing, heat and special ceramic tile placement, hair is optimally straightened, no matter the hair type.
The 37 individual ceramic plates ensure uniform heat application to the hair during the brushing process, without the need for additional tools. The advantage of the ceramic is that the resistance in comparison with metal on straighteners is minimal. Having hairs pulled out is a thing of the past. With the e-styler, the hair is not ironed but easily brushed through with simple movements – also protecting the structure of your roots. The result is visibly shiny, straight hair.
The integrated ionic technology gives the hair a silky, shiny and satin-like finish. It also prevents fly-aways after brushing. The practical on/off button on the handle allows use of this function without heating: you decide when you want to use the ionic function, and when not!
Not all hair is the same. Fine hair, for instance, does not require as much heat to straighten – while with thick hair, higher temperatures are needed. With the e-styler, this is not a problem. Five temperature levels, between 150-230 °C, easily selectable, can be adjusted to individual needs because you know best, what your hair can handle.
The natural rubber isolates the heating elements while protecting the scalp. The automatic shut-off after 30 minutes makes the ikoo e-styler particularly safe, even in worst-case scenarios when the power is left on and forgotten.
- Save time and hassle compared to using normal hair straighteners
- Also can create volume from the root
- High-quality ceramic plates that warm up quickly and work the hair gently
- Ionic function, preventing fly-aways
- Five heating levels
- Leaves hair straight and smooth
- 1 years warranty
- 240 volts - UK 3 pin Plug
Delivery options for United Kingdom
- FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £20 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Standard Delivery on orders under £20 is £1.99 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Upgraded Delivery£2.99 sent by Royal Mail 1st Class 2-3 days
- Express Delivery £5.95 sent by 24hr Royal mail for orders placed before 11.59am*(please see note below)
*Notes on Express Delivery
Orders placed before 11.59am Monday to Thursday will be delivered the next day, orders placed before 11.59am on a Friday will be delivered on the Monday. Bank holidays and weekends are not included as these are not normal working days for our couriers.
Outlying areas may be subject to delivery delays and we cannot guarantee next day delivery, for example: Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Channel Islands.
Returns & Refunds
Please find below our most important conditions of returns, more information is available on our Returns & Refunds Page.
- Items can only be returned for a refund if they are un-used
- Products must be in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals intact
- Orders must be returned within 28 days of despatch
- If you do not have your delivery note please include your order number and reason for return
- Any faults or breakages when delivered should be reported within 7 days
- When we have received the return request you will be emailed with a label
- You can then attach the FREEPOST label to the package