The ghd Aura Professional Dryer lets you style while you dry, giving you speedy ultimate root-lifting volume. With two breakthrough innovations in technology, this hair dryer offers a truly new experience that delivers the ultimate in luxurious volume and a smooth, shiny finish.
Laminair™ technology delivers a 42% more concentrated stream of air compared to its predecessor, meaning you can work on one section of hair, without disturbing the others, giving you exceptional styling precision and control. While the innovative Cool-Wall™ technology keeps the outer casing and nozzle cool to touch, ensuring you can style much closer to the root for impressive volume.
Variable power and heat settings allow better control during styling and a cold shot button locks your style in place. The advanced ioniser removes static from the hair for frizz-free results with no fly-aways.
In addition to this, the new ghd aura is quieter and lighter and the 4m long power cable gives total flexibility allowing you to dry your hair wherever, whenever, with complete ease of use.
- Professional strength AC motor at 240v
- Advanced ionic technology
- The innovative Cool-Wall™ technology keeps the outer casing and nozzle cool to touch
- Variable power & temperature controls, including cool shot
- Ergonomic design for right & left handed users
- Ultimate in luxurious volume and a smooth, shiny finish
- 4m power cable
- Quieter and lighter
- The advanced ioniser removes static from the hair for frizz-free results
- Laminair™ technology delivers a 42% more concentrated stream of air
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
- 2 Year manufacturer's guarantee
- Secure online payments
- Authenticity guaranteed
NOTE: Due to the cost of this item we can only deliver it to the paying cardholders billing address. (Another words it will be delivered to your home only)
Delivery options for United Kingdom
- FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £20 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Standard Delivery on orders under £20 is £1.99 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Upgraded Delivery£2.99 sent by Royal Mail 1st Class 2-3 days
- Express Delivery £5.95 sent by 24hr Royal mail for orders placed before 11.59am*(please see note below)
*Notes on Express Delivery
Orders placed before 11.59am Monday to Thursday will be delivered the next day, orders placed before 11.59am on a Friday will be delivered on the Monday. Bank holidays and weekends are not included as these are not normal working days for our couriers.
Outlying areas may be subject to delivery delays and we cannot guarantee next day delivery, for example: Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Channel Islands.
Returns & Refunds
Please find below our most important conditions of returns, more information is available on our Returns & Refunds Page.
- Items can only be returned for a refund if they are un-used
- Products must be in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals intact
- Orders must be returned within 28 days of despatch
- If you do not have your delivery note please include your order number and reason for return
- Any faults or breakages when delivered should be reported within 7 days
- When we have received the return request you will be emailed with a label
- You can then attach the FREEPOST label to the package