What it is: A semi permanent hair dye.
What it does: These ammonia and peroxide free colours electrify dull hair and can last up to 20 washes depending on hair type and condition. Each Paintbox colour stains the hair cuticle layer while providing added condition and increasing shine. For more vibrant and dramatic results you can can pre-lighten hair.
Mix Whiter Shade of Pale to create pastel shades and colour glaze or use as a toner after lightening to reduce yellow tones in the hair. Fudge conditioner can also be used to dilute intensity of warmer shades
Paintbox contains a dual conditioning system to care and protect, with moisturising agents and keratin proteins to help repair from within, giving lasting glossy shine.
- Semi permanent Chasing Blue colour
- Do not mix with peroxide
- No Peroxide or Ammonia
- Creates dramatic looks
- Pre-lightener can be used for more vibrancy
- Will not dry out hair
- Can be done at home
How to Use:
- Before you start test the colour on a strand of hair.
- Wash hair with normal shampoo, then towel dry as required.
- Squeeze Paintbox into a bowl and using a tint brush, apply product evenly over the hair being careful not to stain the scalp or any close by furniture.
- Keep the colour away from the skin at the hairline and nape and comb through the hair using a wide tooth comb.
- Lighter shades will require more combing.
- Processing will take between 15 and 30 minutes and once ready rinse hair thoroughly away from the face using warm water until all residue has been removed and the water runs clear.
- Apply Fudge 1 Shot and style as desired
- Duration and intensity of colour will vary, depending on hair-type and condition
- Fudge Paintbox lasts between 3 and 20 shampoos