EVO Ritual Salvation Conditioner 1000ml
- In Stock
The EVO Ritual Salvation Conditioner 1000ml has been created to repair and restore damaged, dry coloured and broken hair types. This conditioner will improve health whilst adding much needed nourishment and condition.
- A rich conditioner to physically repair hair
- Encourages more shine and health
- Helps to strengthen hair and prevent fading of colour while adding moisture
- Conditions and helps protect from sun damage
- Suitable for colour-treated, weak and brittle hair types
How To Use: First wash with Evo Ritual Salvation Shampoo 1000ml then apply conditioner and massage in. Leave for a minute or so, rinse and style as required.
Delivery options for United Kingdom
- FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £20 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Standard Delivery on orders under £20 is £1.99 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Upgraded Delivery£2.99 sent by Royal Mail 1st Class 2-3 days
- Express Delivery £5.95 sent by 24hr Royal mail for orders placed before 11.59am*(please see note below)
*Notes on Express Delivery
Orders placed before 11.59am Monday to Thursday will be delivered the next day, orders placed before 11.59am on a Friday will be delivered on the Monday. Bank holidays and weekends are not included as these are not normal working days for our couriers.
Outlying areas may be subject to delivery delays and we cannot guarantee next day delivery, for example: Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Channel Islands.
Returns & Refunds
Please find below our most important conditions of returns, more information is available on our Returns & Refunds Page.
- Items can only be returned for a refund if they are un-used
- Products must be in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals intact
- Orders must be returned within 28 days of despatch
- If you do not have your delivery note please include your order number and reason for return
- Any faults or breakages when delivered should be reported within 7 days
- When we have received the return request you will be emailed with a label
- You can then attach the FREEPOST label to the package