Davines Your Hair Assistant Mild Cream Conditioner 200ml
- In Stock
- Product Type:
This mild cream conditioner is a elasticizing and moisturizing product that has been designed for fine to medium hair types. It will deeply moisturize and remove tangles from the hair without weighing it down, and the special creamy texture makes it easy to work with whilst leaving hair compact, soft and silky.
- A elasticizing and moisturizing product
- Designed for fine to medium hair types
- Removes tangles and makes it easier to remove knots
- Special creamy texture makes it easy to work
- Leaves hair compact, soft and silky
How to Use: Apply the product on lengths and ends, leave on for 2-3 minutes then comb and rinse.
Delivery options for United Kingdom
- FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £20 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Standard Delivery on orders under £20 is £1.99 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Upgraded Delivery£2.99 sent by Royal Mail 1st Class 2-3 days
- Express Delivery £5.95 sent by 24hr Royal mail for orders placed before 11.59am*(please see note below)
*Notes on Express Delivery
Orders placed before 11.59am Monday to Thursday will be delivered the next day, orders placed before 11.59am on a Friday will be delivered on the Monday. Bank holidays and weekends are not included as these are not normal working days for our couriers.
Outlying areas may be subject to delivery delays and we cannot guarantee next day delivery, for example: Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Channel Islands.
Returns & Refunds
Please find below our most important conditions of returns, more information is available on our Returns & Refunds Page.
- Items can only be returned for a refund if they are un-used
- Products must be in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals intact
- Orders must be returned within 28 days of despatch
- If you do not have your delivery note please include your order number and reason for return
- Any faults or breakages when delivered should be reported within 7 days
- When we have received the return request you will be emailed with a label
- You can then attach the FREEPOST label to the package