Davines SOLU Sea Salt Scrub 250ml
- In Stock - Free Delivery
Davines Solu Sea Salt Scrub Cleanser cleansing paste for all hair types and scalp. Effectively removes remains of cosmetics and pollution from the environment. It gives the effect of elasticity of the hair and long-lasting feeling of cleanliness. The sea salt contained in the product is responsible for the exfoliation effect of the epidermis. In addition, the scalp and hair gently clean jojoba granules. Soft foam and hydration is thanks to the sugar beet extract.
How to Use: Apply to wet hair then gently massage onto the scalp to build a rich lather. Can be used as a shampoo or followed with a second cleanse using your usual shampoo. Rinse thoroughly and finish with a hair mask or conditioner. Best used every second or third wash.
Ingredients: Sodium Chloride, Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Sodiumcocoylisethionate, Polyglyceryl-10laurate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Coco-Betaine, Glycerin, Sodiummethyllisethionate, Decyl, Glucoside, Lauric Acid, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Cocamide Mipa, Betaine, Parafum/Fragrance, Stearyl Stearate, Citric Acid, Polyester-11, Sodium Laurate, Glyceryl Olivate, Disodium Edta, Hydrogenated Rapeseed Alcohol, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Geraniol, Citronellol, Jojoba Esters, Ci77491/Iron Oxides.
Delivery options for United Kingdom
- FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £20 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Standard Delivery on orders under £20 is £1.99 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Upgraded Delivery£2.99 sent by Royal Mail 1st Class 2-3 days
- Express Delivery £5.95 sent by 24hr Royal mail for orders placed before 11.59am*(please see note below)
*Notes on Express Delivery
Orders placed before 11.59am Monday to Thursday will be delivered the next day, orders placed before 11.59am on a Friday will be delivered on the Monday. Bank holidays and weekends are not included as these are not normal working days for our couriers.
Outlying areas may be subject to delivery delays and we cannot guarantee next day delivery, for example: Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Channel Islands.
Returns & Refunds
Please find below our most important conditions of returns, more information is available on our Returns & Refunds Page.
- Items can only be returned for a refund if they are un-used
- Products must be in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals intact
- Orders must be returned within 28 days of despatch
- If you do not have your delivery note please include your order number and reason for return
- Any faults or breakages when delivered should be reported within 7 days
- When we have received the return request you will be emailed with a label
- You can then attach the FREEPOST label to the package