Davines OI Oil 135ml
- In Stock - Free Delivery
- Product Type:
- Hair Oil
This featherweight and non-greasy hair oil, has a strong smoothing, de-tangling and frizz-fighting action. It will keep even the wildest hair types under control whilst providing you with luxurious amounts of shine and softness. it contains Roucou Oil – a potent Amazonian extract derived from the fruit of the Achiote, which is 100 times richer in beta-carotene that carrots. Davines have harnessed the potency of this wonder-extract to create a range of shine-enhancing, moisture-boosting hair care products, suitable for all hair types, these exquisite products are perfect for nourishing, smoothing and ‘controlling’ weakened hair.
- Suitable for all hair types
- Gives glorious shine and softness
- Has strong detangling and restructuring action
- Guarantees a smooth anti-frizz effect
- Protects with it's anti-oxidant & anti-free radicals action
- Smooths and adds vibrancy
- Contains Roucou Oils
How to use: For an anti-frizz effect apply 2-3 squeezes of product on damp hair. Distribute evenly on the lengths and ends, then dry normally. For a more shinier and softer finish, apply approximately 2-3 squeezes of product to lengths and ends of dry hair. The quantity you need to use can vary according to your hair type and you may only need 1 pump if hair is fine.
Delivery options for United Kingdom
- FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £20 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Standard Delivery on orders under £20 is £1.99 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Upgraded Delivery£2.99 sent by Royal Mail 1st Class 2-3 days
- Express Delivery £5.95 sent by 24hr Royal mail for orders placed before 11.59am*(please see note below)
*Notes on Express Delivery
Orders placed before 11.59am Monday to Thursday will be delivered the next day, orders placed before 11.59am on a Friday will be delivered on the Monday. Bank holidays and weekends are not included as these are not normal working days for our couriers.
Outlying areas may be subject to delivery delays and we cannot guarantee next day delivery, for example: Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Channel Islands.
Returns & Refunds
Please find below our most important conditions of returns, more information is available on our Returns & Refunds Page.
- Items can only be returned for a refund if they are un-used
- Products must be in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals intact
- Orders must be returned within 28 days of despatch
- If you do not have your delivery note please include your order number and reason for return
- Any faults or breakages when delivered should be reported within 7 days
- When we have received the return request you will be emailed with a label
- You can then attach the FREEPOST label to the package