Davines OI Hair Butter 250ml
- In Stock - Free Delivery
A nourishing hair butter for all hair types with an immediate cosmetic effect. Provides shine and softness to hair, with a smoothing anti-frizz effect. All the products in the OI line contain oil extracted from Roucou, a plant native to the Amazon, also known as ‘Annatto’. The oil that is extracted from Roucou seeds is very rich in beta-carotene (100 times more than carrots) and has a restructuring action on hair and favours its growth. It significantly decreases the cellular damage caused by UV rays, it prevents aging, and is rich in trace elements. Furthermore, it is rich in ellagic acid, known for its neutralizing power against free radicals.
- Provides shine and softness to hair, with a smoothing anti-frizz effect
- Contains oil extracted from Roucou, a plant native to the Amazon
- Very rich in beta-carotene (100 times more than carrots) and has a restructuring action on hair
- Decreases the cellular damage caused by UV rays
How to Use: Warm product onto the palm of your hand before applying. For medium to thick hair: apply product on towel-dried hair and leave in for 5-10 minutes. Proceed to rinse well. For medium to fine hair: apply on dry hair and leave in for 10 minutes. Proceed to rinse well and shampoo as usual. For an extra nourishing boost: apply both before and after shampooing as noted above.
Delivery options for United Kingdom
- FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £20 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Standard Delivery on orders under £20 is £1.99 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Upgraded Delivery£2.99 sent by Royal Mail 1st Class 2-3 days
- Express Delivery £5.95 sent by 24hr Royal mail for orders placed before 11.59am*(please see note below)
*Notes on Express Delivery
Orders placed before 11.59am Monday to Thursday will be delivered the next day, orders placed before 11.59am on a Friday will be delivered on the Monday. Bank holidays and weekends are not included as these are not normal working days for our couriers.
Outlying areas may be subject to delivery delays and we cannot guarantee next day delivery, for example: Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Channel Islands.
Returns & Refunds
Please find below our most important conditions of returns, more information is available on our Returns & Refunds Page.
- Items can only be returned for a refund if they are un-used
- Products must be in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals intact
- Orders must be returned within 28 days of despatch
- If you do not have your delivery note please include your order number and reason for return
- Any faults or breakages when delivered should be reported within 7 days
- When we have received the return request you will be emailed with a label
- You can then attach the FREEPOST label to the package