Davines OI All In One Milk 135ml
- In Stock
- Product Type:
- Leave In Conditioner
This multi benefit, award winning beauty treatment has a rich and nourishing formulation that makes it suitable for all hair types. Full of special ingredients including Pro-Vitamin B5, renowned for its hydrating action and Roucou oil beloved by native inhabitants of the Amazon rain forest to protect their skin and hair against the sun and other daily stresses. This leave-in formula has many functions that include adding shine, promoting softness, eradicating tangles and minimizing frizz.
- Adds extra softness, shine and silkiness to the hair
- Great at removing tangles
- Provides moisture
- Will help control frizz and fly away hair
- Provides heat protection and smoothness
- Conditions and adds extra nourishment
- Will give the hair body without weighing it down
- Keeps your hair style in longer
- Contains Roucou Oils and Pro-Vitamin B5
- Paraben Free
How to use: After using Davines Oi shampoo, towel dry and spray on roots and ends. Do not rinse and continue with styling. Depending on the type of hair, increase or decrease the number of sprays. In case of difficult hair, you can apply 'All in one milk' after Davines Oi conditioner. For particularly dehydrated hair, apply to dry hair as a moisturizing finish, spraying the product directly on the palm of the hand and distributing evenly on the lengths and ends.
Delivery options for United Kingdom
- FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £20 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Standard Delivery on orders under £20 is £1.99 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Upgraded Delivery£2.99 sent by Royal Mail 1st Class 2-3 days
- Express Delivery £5.95 sent by 24hr Royal mail for orders placed before 11.59am*(please see note below)
*Notes on Express Delivery
Orders placed before 11.59am Monday to Thursday will be delivered the next day, orders placed before 11.59am on a Friday will be delivered on the Monday. Bank holidays and weekends are not included as these are not normal working days for our couriers.
Outlying areas may be subject to delivery delays and we cannot guarantee next day delivery, for example: Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Channel Islands.
Returns & Refunds
Please find below our most important conditions of returns, more information is available on our Returns & Refunds Page.
- Items can only be returned for a refund if they are un-used
- Products must be in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals intact
- Orders must be returned within 28 days of despatch
- If you do not have your delivery note please include your order number and reason for return
- Any faults or breakages when delivered should be reported within 7 days
- When we have received the return request you will be emailed with a label
- You can then attach the FREEPOST label to the package