Davines Melu Hair Shield 250ml
- In Stock
- Product Type:
- Heat Protection
This thermal protecting spray has been specifically formulated to protect the hair when using hairdryers and hair irons. It is enriched with active ingredients to protect the structure of the hair from damage caused by thermal styling up to 230 degrees. It contains rosemary extract to nourish the hair and give it a beautifully smooth, shiny finish that's impervious to static and will help protect your style from humidity.
- Protects the hair from heat damage up to 230 degrees
- Provides an anti-static effect
- Suitable for all hair including or damaged
- Great for when using straighteners or dryers
- Beautifully smooth and shiny finish
- Paraben FREE
How To Use: Spray each lock evenly, either onto dry or damp hair before using the hairdryer or hair styling iron.
Delivery options for United Kingdom
- FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £20 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Standard Delivery on orders under £20 is £1.99 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Upgraded Delivery£2.99 sent by Royal Mail 1st Class 2-3 days
- Express Delivery £5.50 sent by 24hr Royal mail for orders placed before 11.59am*(please see note below)
*Notes on Express Delivery
Orders placed before 11.59am Monday to Thursday will be delivered the next day, orders placed before 11.59am on a Friday will be delivered on the Monday. Bank holidays and weekends are not included as these are not normal working days for our couriers.
Outlying areas may be subject to delivery delays and we cannot guarantee next day delivery, for example: Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Channel Islands.
Returns & Refunds
Please find below our most important conditions of returns, more information is available on our Returns & Refunds Page.
- Items can only be returned for a refund if they are un-used
- Products must be in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals intact
- Orders must be returned within 28 days of despatch
- If you do not have your delivery note please include your order number and reason for return
- Any faults or breakages when delivered should be reported within 7 days
- When we have received the return request you will be emailed with a label
- You can then attach the FREEPOST label to the package