Color Wow Root Cover Up - Blonde
- In Stock - Free Delivery
Color Wow Root Cover Up for blonde hair not only camouflages dreaded grey roots but even covers dark regrowth instantly in lightened and highlighted hair with no mess and for perfect results in under a minute. This unique, professional powder compound adheres to hair without being sticky or oily and without dulling or looking dry. A water-resistant formula means the results last from shampoo to shampoo, but you can swim, sweat and sleep and the powder will stay in place. Plus, each shade contains a variety of pigments and reflective particles to ensure a natural match with many different hair colors.
- No more roots between visits to the salon
- Easily applied to dry hair
- Fast application with no mess
- Breakthrough mineral powder technology
- Up to 60 Applications in 1 kit
How To Use: We recommend using the smaller end of the brush for precision. Apply to dry/styled hair. To cover roots, start with a small amount of powder. Use free hand to pull hair taut at the root. Dab on visible
roots, starting from the scalp and working outward. Repeat as necessary until roots disappear and colour looks like new.
To extend highlights, use the side edge of the small end of the brush. Use free hand to pull hair taut at the root. Wherever highlights have grown out, apply blonde powder joining it to the existing highlight.
Note: Let it set for a minute and then you can brush. If you put too much on…just blow off with a hair dryer
or use the wide end of brush to dust off.
Delivery options for United Kingdom
- FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £20 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Standard Delivery on orders under £20 is £1.99 sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class 3-7 days
- Upgraded Delivery£2.99 sent by Royal Mail 1st Class 2-3 days
- Express Delivery £5.95 sent by 24hr Royal mail for orders placed before 11.59am*(please see note below)
*Notes on Express Delivery
Orders placed before 11.59am Monday to Thursday will be delivered the next day, orders placed before 11.59am on a Friday will be delivered on the Monday. Bank holidays and weekends are not included as these are not normal working days for our couriers.
Outlying areas may be subject to delivery delays and we cannot guarantee next day delivery, for example: Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Channel Islands.
Returns & Refunds
Please find below our most important conditions of returns, more information is available on our Returns & Refunds Page.
- Items can only be returned for a refund if they are un-used
- Products must be in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals intact
- Orders must be returned within 28 days of despatch
- If you do not have your delivery note please include your order number and reason for return
- Any faults or breakages when delivered should be reported within 7 days
- When we have received the return request you will be emailed with a label
- You can then attach the FREEPOST label to the package