What it is:
An indulgent cleanser for dry and dull hair.
What it does:
With a blend of tropical oils, helps to restore softness and moisture.
- Cruelty free, no animal testing
- Restores moisture
- Fights frizz
- For medium to thick hair
- Paraben free
How To Use:
Work and lather through wet hair and rinse. Follow with Creme de Coco Conditioner.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate: a mild and creamy cleansing agent
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil: conditioning, shine
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract: moisturising, shine
- Astrocaryium Murumuru (Palm Tree) Butter: moisturising, shine
- Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract: moisture-rich, soothing
- Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle) Extract: protects
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein: conditioning, fullness, moisture
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: moisturising, conditioning, reparative, feel and gloss
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch: elasticity, body, moisture
- Glycerin: softening
- Product Type: