- What Is Your Returns Policy?
What Is Your Returns Policy?
Please find below our most important conditions of returns, more information is available at the bottom of the page.
- Items can only be returned for a refund if they are unused
- Products must be in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals intact
- Orders must be returned within 28 days of despatch
- If you do not have your delivery note please include your order number and reason for return
- Any faults or breakages when delivered should be reported within 7 days
Logging Your Return
If you need to return an item follow these steps:
- Login to your account
- Click the "Complete Orders" link under your account
- On the correct order click the "Return Items" button
- When we have received the return request you will be emailed
- You can then attach the FREEPOST label to the package
- Take it to your local Royal Mail post office and they will give you a receipt
- On receiving your order we will refund the money back to the original payment method used
Other Return Guidlines
A full refund will be issued minus the cost of any upgraded delivery. If you selected a type of delivery other than our "FREE standard" (example: Express Delivery, we would refund the order minus the express delivery charge).
If any products develop faults within their warranty period you are entitled to a repair or replacement under the terms of that Manufacturers warranty.
In the event that we find the goods are not faulty, yet they have still been returned to us we reserve the right to make a charge for postage and administration to the maximum of £5. This charge also includes returned orders due to incorrect address or non collection from the customer after attempted delivery.
Please note that some manufacturers require the faulty item to be returned direct to them for replacement. You will be notified of this if relevant.
To protect your own interests please read the terms and conditions carefully before you purchase. If you are uncertain as to your rights under them or you want any explanation about them, please write, telephone or email our customer services department before you place the order.
Help us to help you, we are always seeking to improve and develop our online store and if for any reason you encounter an error whilst using the store please contact us so we can ensure there are no faults with the system and that the shop remains open and in use 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.